- From the U.S. and Canada, you can take a direct flight to Huatulco (HUX) during winter months from several U.S. and Canadian cities. Otherwise, connecting flights run through Houston and Mexico City. The Huatulco International Airport (HUX) is approximately 1.5 hour drive. By flying into Mexico City, you can take one of 4 daily flights to Puerto Escondido or one of 6 daily flights to Huatulco. Many of the flights listed below do not show up through flight search engines like Expedia. It is best to check directly with the airlines.
- From the U.S.:
- United Airlines year round via Houston
- Sun Country: seasonally, from Minneapolis on Saturdays
- Apple Vacations: direct flights seasonally from Chicago and St. Louis
- Interjet direct year-round to Mexico City from Miami, New York, San Antonio, Houston and Las Vegas
- Aeromexico flies direct to Mexico City from Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Fresno, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Ontario, Orlando, Sacramento and San Antonio.
- From Canada:
- Sun Wing during high season from the end of October to the end of April/May: from Toronto, Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, Winnipeg, Montreal and Calgary